The Client is the largest global manufacturer of Air Coolers. The Client is an India-based Multi-National Company with a presence in over sixty (60) countries. As the market leader, this enterprise enjoys a prime position in the residential, industrial and commercial market segments and its brand is considered synonymous with cooling products in the global market. The Client is a market disrupter in what is a diverse and poorly organized sector and it has set the market benchmark with 201 trademarks, 64 registered designs, 15 copyrights and 48 patents, thereby setting the gold standard for air cooling in the global market.
The Smarten Augmented Analytics solution allows the Client users to interact with data to identify overall profitability at various levels in the organization. It also allowed the Client team to measure tactical and operational results at a summary level, and at a detailed level for an individual task, or a group achievement.
Key Benefits and Deliverables:
- Consultancy for understanding and designing sales and transactional analytics across functional departments and data cleaning and structuring
- Centralized access to information from diverse data sources, through interactive graphical and ad-hoc analysis
- Defining common themes and designing user friendly Management Dashboards
- Compiling, structuring, and harmonizing various modules like Sales, Collection, Services, Finance, etc.,
- Exceptions and alert analysis for monitoring performance against budget allocated for each project
- Automating all operational reports with pristine quality data
- Training IT staff, power users and end users
- Low cost of acquisition, short rollout time, and less training results in lower TCO
- User-friendly interface reduces burden of ad hoc queries to IT team
- Enterprise architecture with zero footprint browser interface ensured rapid rollout across various locations to many users
- Responsive user interface allowed users to access the solution with all popular smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices
Provides Mobile App access for all BI dashboards and reports for portability and on-the-go report access. The Mobile App also allows users to share reports in various formats over diverse mobile platforms and applications.
The Smarten team initially executed an on-premises installation of the solution and followed this with migration to AWS ‘m5.4xlarge with 64 Gb memory and 16 core’ instance. The Smarten team provided the Client with cloud and application management services for the Smarten application.
With the selection and implementation of the Smarten Augmented Analytics solution, the Client has achieved its goal of creating a centralized analytics system that is accessible and adds value at all levels of the organization. The Smarten intuitive interface allows users to make the most of available data and to effectively manage their resources, revenue, procurement, business operations, manpower allocation etc. It supports the Client team in tracking organizational performance, to reduce cost and increase the profitability of each department, without compromising quality.