You would think that businesses would understand the value of Mobile BI! After all, we are a mobile society. Today’s consumers and business users expect to have access to all of their tools, apps, software and websites on their mobile devices, and no matter what kind of device they have – iPad, tablet, Android smart phone, iPhone etc., they expect to have seamless performance. So, is it any wonder that businesses are facing the question of analytics on the go?
Gartner has predicted that, ‘overall analytics adoption will increase from 35% to 50%, driven by vertical and domain-specific augmented analytics solutions.’
‘Mobile BI can provide your business with the foundation to achieve your data democratization and user adoption goals.’
If your business users and Citizen Data Scientists have access to robust augmented analytics and traditional and modern BI within the walls of your enterprise, why don’t they access to these all-important tools when they are working remotely, in a client office, at an airport, on the road or working with a supplier or a partner? Consider the increased productivity and the improved workflow your team can achieve if you add Mobile BI. If you have invested in an analytics solution and you want to achieve the best return on investment (ROI) and the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO), you need to expand user access to a mobile environment.
With the right Mobile BI solution your users can enjoy many benefits. When you consider a Mobile BI and augmented analytics solution, be sure your solution provides:
- A native app, with seamless user interface for a great user experience (Ux) – compatible with iOS and Android
- An extended office environment for swift analysis and decisions from anywhere
- Encourages user adoption and provides support for BI investments and data democratization
- Access rights are defined on the server so security and privacy is ensured at all levels
- Can be hosted anywhere within IT infrastructure –on premises, public or private cloud
- Business Users have access to dashboards, reports, Clickless Analytics – Google-type Natural Language Processing (NLP) Search functionality
- Start-up is easy, within a few minutes and support is readily available
‘Consider the increased productivity and the improved workflow your team can achieve if you add Mobile BI.’
Choose a Business Intelligence Reporting Solution that promotes data literacy and provides BI tools your IT team can easily implement and support, and a solution that business users will want to adopt. Choose flexible, agile business intelligence solutions that can be used at all levels to collaborate, share data, and report and communicate with clarity. Mobile BI can provide your business with the foundation to achieve your data democratization and user adoption goals.Share