What Are the Benefits of Augmented Analytics? Where Do I Start?
Those who know me are probably tired of hearing me talk about the benefits of Augmented Analytics. To them, I say, ‘I am sorry’. I am about to talk about it yet again. The reason is simple. Most businesses are either considering the addition of augmented analytics to democratize data, improve data literacy and create Citizen Data Scientists OR they are still unconvinced and feel that they are just fine. Either way, your business professionals and managers can use a primer on the benefits of augmented analytics, whether it is used to support their decision or to convince the team that augmented analytics should be pursued!
Let’s start here:
The world-renowned technology analyst firm, Gartner has rightly predicted that the number of Citizen Data Scientists will grow five times faster than the number of expert data scientists and that the automation of data science tasks will enable Citizen Data Scientists to produce a higher volume of advanced analysis than specialized Data Scientists. Gartner also predicts that, by 2025 a scarcity of Data Scientists will no longer hinder the adoption of data science and machine learning in organizations.
Here is an overview of just SOME of the benefits and advantages inherent in the implementation of Augmented Analytics:
- Augmented Analytics benefits everyone in the organization – business users, data scientists, IT staff and the executive team. By providing secured access to data integrated from diverse data repositories, the business allows users to gather and analyze data, to spot trends, to identify issues and to pinpoint opportunities that will benefit the organization. This access allows for fact-based decision-making, collaboration and improved data literacy and allows users to easily, gather, integrate and analyze data.
- Businesses that can gather data from disparate sources and use historical data to understand trends and patterns and forecast for the future can establish and sustain a competitive advantage and plan more effectively and accurately, avoiding missteps in the market and costly mistakes.
- The business can establish and sustain a competitive advantage by democratizing data and allowing users to share and collaborate and to use data to make recommendations and decisions without guesswork and opinion.
- Augmented Analytics is designed to encourage user empowerment and user adoption with tools like Self-Serve Data Preparation, Clickless Analytics, Smart Data Visualization, Assisted Predictive Modeling, Auto Insights, Key Influencer Analytics, Anomaly Monitoring And Alerts and other user-friendly features that are sophisticated but designed for the average user skillset.
- An Augmented Analytics solution is fast and easy to implement and requires little training to get your users started.
It really is just that easy! If you want to know more, you can explore here: Augmented Analytics Benefits
Original Post : Augmented Analytics Benefits (Many and Impressive)!Share